Monday, October 31, 2011

The Picture of Dorian Gray Reflection


The reason I chose to read The Picture of Dorian Gray is because the pot and setting were intriguing. I think it would be pleasant to read a book from based in this late 1800’s time period. This is a time period that I have not often read about and I want to learn and experience it. Also, the conflict in this story seems to be one that would teach me some sort of lesson in the end. The character’s struggle within himself appears I hope will be interesting to read about. The fact that the plot is so unique, especially for the time period, made the book stand out for me. I look forward to the experience of following this character and analyzing his internal conflict.  I want to know more about the character and his relationships with others. I have confidence that The Picture of Dorian Gray will be a fun and interesting novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment